Jennifer Logan Anti-Pro

11/03/2005

G-String, 3/4 Back, T-Back, Thong, Briefs, Granny

I made a mistake when choosing my clothing today. It's been probably the windiest day of fall so far, and I donned a gray pleated skirt, hoping for a little Private School Girl fun. This resulted in my having to grab the sides of my skirt to keep it from blowing up each time I walked outside, which was often because I have to go from one building to the next a lot. Anyway, no one glimpsed The Thong or anything, but there were a few close calls.

A few years ago, I made the same mistake. On that particular day I went out to buy lunch (barbecue sandwiches, no less) for myself and some co-workers. After purchasing the food, I walked out to my car on that very windy day and sat the bagged sandwiches on the car roof to get my keys out of my purse. Just as I got the door unlocked and reached for the food, a violent gush of wind came roiling 'round. As you can assume, my skirt flew high, high, high above my shoulders leaving my lower half exposed to the parking lot on-lookers and highway passers-by. Sure it was humiliating, but I remember the worst part being that I was wearing non-sexy underwear at the time. I had some beige things on with a thick waist band that probably said "Hanes Her Way."

Although I went and wore a skirt on a windy day again, I've definitely learned my lesson from that former flare-up: Always Wear Attractive Underwear. That's the lesson I'm going to teach my children. It's an updated version of the "always wear clean underwear" advice. "You don't want the paramedics to see you in lame granny panties when he's pulling you out of the demolished vehicle and rushing you to the ER, do you?" Fashion takes precedence over hygeine now.

I feel like I'm working a lot now, but it's really no more than usual. I'm just cramming more work hours into fewer days this week. I'm still pretty tired. Staying afloat on dreams of another Vegas Vacation, even if we can't go until late spring.

So, have you heard that song that got leaked to the internet by Britney Spears' husband? I really cannot believe it exists, and I'm hoping it's just a joke. I mean, I'm no Britney fan, but... no one deserves to be tied in matrimony to someone who does that. Britney, you have yolked yourself to something tainted.

Speaking of 'taint...................... nah, I guess I won't go there.

As you can see, Internet, I really haven't much to say just now. So, I'll cut you loose.

P.S.
Sorry about using the term "won't go there."
(Can't promise it won't happen again).

1 Comments:

Blogger MandyGirl said...

Girl, the same skirt-issue happened to me in like 6th grade. It was the time when those t-shirt dresses were "in" (ok, maybe not, but I was living in the country, girl...we all wore 'em), and I was walking from one class to another and EVERYONE on the sidewalk saw it, including a teacher. That was like 16 years ago and look at me all reliving it now. :)

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home