Jennifer Logan Anti-Pro

9/21/2005

Some things I just wrote up on scrap paper


I was buying shoes, and the salesman in the budget shoe store wasn't helpful, and I felt really lousy because I wasn't feeling so hot about making yet another purchase. Not because of the money, but more because I always get depressed at the mall.

So, I found some shoes that I assumed would look good with [whatever], and I paid for them with a check. And everyone was annoyed because only worthless dullards pay with checks anymore. "Where's your check card, sad sack?" "Where's your Y2K?" "Where's your astronaut food in little vacuum-sealed plastic wrappers?"

Shut up, people who don't pay with checks anymore. You have herpes.

I left Payless with a serious chip on my shoulder and a glare for any sucker who looked my way.

**************************************

Explaining/Over-Explaining. Not wanting to be misunderstood. I do it. She does it. Shes inevitable, and so are we. I say "we" because I involved you, and you made it clear that - though you very much want to be involved - I needn't be so thorough in my dictation. Especially since 6:30 comes so early for a gal like me. And the "bed" was and is what we make of it.

And I almost cried for fear of being part of a mistake, and I was so delusional and refused for a moment or two to see that I was only DOING IT AGAIN.

But you petted me, and said "don't sweat the small stuff." And I was very much in need of that particular cliché at the time, and you knew it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lookin good, loved your blog site! Bookmarked it.

I have a free poker
site/blog. It pretty much covers free poker related stuff.

Come see it when you get time.

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love blogging and found your site. You do a great job!

Our site may be of interest Free Stock Picks we are interested in Free Stock Picks and more.

Come and visit us if you like. Good luck!

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing blog! I sure enjoyed reading it. I have a canadian home business website. Perhaps you might want to check it out.
Here is the link: canadian home business. Thanks.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home