Jennifer Logan Anti-Pro

11/24/2009

No Words

I was hit by a wave of sadness on the drive home today. I suppose that's better than being hit by a Cavalier like last week, but I digress on that. I realized that seven years ago today was the tragedy of my lifetime. I was truly given something to cry about. I miss you, young Oddman. Forever 18 and forever beloved.
I think he'd be thrilled with this memorial Facebook mention. If he were here today, I bet he'd be lol-ing all over this social network.
Anyway, sorry to get all melancholy on you. I just feel compelled to note on this day that I miss my little brother.
Be sure to stay tight with your siblings even when they irritate you, and keep telling those childhood stories over and over again with one another. Those are special times, and your brothers and sisters are the only ones who will think they are as great as you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home