Jennifer Logan Anti-Pro

6/07/2008

Townies

New House. You should come visit us!
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is the parlor. Or maybe it's just a plain old entry way.
Photobucket

Here's where Santy will arrive to deliver presents.
Photobucket

Will Ferrell on our new TeeVee.
Photobucket

Part of the living room. I've narrowed down my CD collection to fit in the case, can you believe it? I did some serious weeding.
Photobucket

Our walk-in closet. Sorry, no pics of our bedroom. You're not missing anything. We have mis-matched bedspread and curtains and bare walls still.
Photobucket

Kitchen wall art. (I just realized I got no good pics of the kitchen).
Photobucket

Hannah's room. We desperately need to paint her walls. One of them is dookie brown.
Photobucket

Elvis's room. As you can tell, we have a long way to go on the decorating front.
Photobucket

Back deck. Seriously, you should come over. We have fun times on this deck.
Photobucket

New grill.
Photobucket

New trampoline. (This got sort of bent out of shape during the high winds the other night, but I think it's okay).
Photobucket

Those are all the house pics I have for now, but here's sweet baby Rayn. So big already!
[Photobucket
Photobucket

Hannah during our vacation to Six Flags.
Photobucket

Elvis showing off his cool skull ring.
Photobucket

With Tweety Bird.
Photobucket

Elvis and Creepy-to-the-Max Joker.
Photobucket

Kiddos on the Yosemite Sam ride.
Photobucket

On the trolley.
Photobucket

AJ and me on vacation.
Photobucket

And my teensy pooch Julius. He's actually gigantic, not teensy.
Photobucket

He didn't get to go on vacation.
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home