Jennifer Logan Anti-Pro

9/13/2005

Almost Nothing

Except for extreme goodness, nothing much is going on with me right now. Everyone knows that unhappy writers are the best. Perhaps that's why I'm drawing blanks lately.

Anyway, Internet, I'll get back with you when I have something interesting to say. Maybe I'll tell of the three-day extravaganza that was AJ's birthday. Or maybe I'll tell about riding sweaty go-carts with my step-son. Or maybe I'll tell about finally getting around to reading One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (still haven't seen the movie). Heck, maybe I'll even talk about nearly breaking my precious pinky toe while doing a crazy victory dance after a recent game of darts.

For now, I'll share with you a note I recently posted in the men's restroom of the office where I work. Keep in mind that the "women's restroom" of my office is essentially "Jennifer's restroom," as I am the only "woman" in the quality control office. The note goes something like this:

WHEN THE MEN'S RESTROOM RUNS OUT OF TOILET PAPER,
PLEASE GET MORE FROM THE STORAGE CABINET IN THE MAIN
OFFICE. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL TOILET PAPER FROM THE
WOMEN'S RESTROOM IN QC.
THANK YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home