Jennifer Logan Anti-Pro

7/24/2005

Rockin' the Holiday Inn Reception Hall

Reception Photos by Patty Garrison
Click here to read details of our Wedding Reception. This is a photo of my new family. Starting at top left, there's the Champion Teenager, AJ and me. Exquisite Banana is partially hidden in the center of us all. And Wunderkind the Magnificent is the fine looking young man in front. (You can click on any of these pictures to enlarge them).

These are my parents Steve and Pam w/ AJ and me.

This was the cake on our Groom's table featuring lots of Vegas glamour. Regrettably, there was no Roulette Wheel of Chips.

This is AJ and me showing all the CASH we got that night. We got lots of other non-negotiable presents too.

This is a photo of my Aunt Shelly and Uncle Gary w/ AJ and me. Later in the evening, Gary was unanimously voted "Cutest Butt" by his peers. Read story here.

This was our best kissing photo. The ones taken at our actual wedding looked totally staged.

This is my nephew Peyton, also known as The Hot Dog King. As you can tell by this picture, his cheeks are full of food.


World's Finest and Best-Looking Kids.

This is the beautiful Champion Teen manning her post at the guest book table. Can you see why her father and I are so suspicious and untrusting of teenage boys nowadays?

AJ and me cutting the cake with a plastic knife because we forgot to get one of those fancy silver serving cutters.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't she a total hottie, Jennifer.
I know I work with her and she sure can fix up nice.
Allen is one lucky guy.

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home