Jennifer Logan Anti-Pro

7/24/2005

Wedding Pics (Click to enlarge)

This is my husband AJ. Inside the Clark County Courthouse in Vegas there are about ten different windows open at all times, ready to give Elopers a license to get married.

For your convenience, they are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days per year. This is me in my sunglasses and brilliant white sneakers. My hair looks short in this photo for some reason, but it's not.

Here we are climbing into the limo that would whisk us away to be married at the Shalimar Wedding Chapel.

Here is some dreamy gazing for your viewing pleasure.

My shoes made us about the same height, but in bare-footed real life AJ is about an inch taller than I.

My friend Kendra made the bouquet.


Here we are back in the limo after the ceremony. Mr. and Mrs. AJ Logan. Hooray!

3 Comments:

Blogger Roy said...

Congratulations. I didn't know you had a blog. I have one, but I don't update it because when I do all I do is whine like an emo boy.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Logan Anti-Pro said...

As we walked down the aisle I sang the words "butt-kicking time" to the tune of the wedding march. We thought it was just a practice run. Turns out, it was the real ceremony - no practice. But it looks funny in the video.

We got married by a big black guy named Reverand Cotton who suggested we give him a $175 tip. Rev got a little less than 1/3 that amount for his five-minutes' worth of officiating.

Anyway, I highly suggest eloping to anyone thinking of marriage. It was a blast.

Thanks for commenting, you guys!

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jennifer and AJ! I regret not being part of what seems to have been an unforgettable but maybe-hazy reception. Next time, show the Cute Butt!! By the way, you are a skinnie-minnie now! You looked absolutely beautiful and AJ so handsome. You two look very happy and I can only imagine how much fun you both really had and aren't telling. My only marriage advice is to always pinch AJ's butt no matter where you are!!! It will keep you in love for many days. Guess I forgot that rule in the case of my saga. And AJ, you probably have learned by now - Jennifer is the Queen of Debate so just say "yes dear, you are right". Seriously though, have a wonderful life together, enjoy every idiosyncrasy and silent moments together. Other than that, just be happy!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home