Jennifer Logan Anti-Pro

6/06/2005

Content Without Style

Do you remember that twangy country song that goes "Yes, I ad-MITTTTT! I got a thinkin’ problem!" Yeah, that’s stuck in my head right now for utterly unknown reasons. I just googled those eloquent lyrics, and it looks like it’s a David Ball song.

Since it’s a light ‘n breezy June day today, I think I’ll share some fast facts about myself with the internet.

01. I’ve tried to start smoking a few times in my life, but have never developed the habit.

02. My favorite candy as a kid was butter rum LifeSavers.

03. I’m good at writing résumés and cover letters.

04. I’m not very good at putting little girls’ hair into ponytails.

05. You know that Rod Stewart song that says "get your rocks off"? Well, whenever it comes on the radio, I sing "get your rock salt" instead.

06. I like to throw big fancy words into conversations sometimes, especially when drinking and/or feeling insecure.

07. I currently have no tattoos, but will perhaps get one by age 30 or so.

08. Counting my groom’s family, the ratio of my nieces to my nephews is 3:4.

09. I don’t know if I believe in "random" or not.

10. My favorite video games are Tetris and (lately) SSX Tricky.

11. One time I was talking about this restaurant in Tulsa where the health department had reportedly found trace amounts of feces in the food, and this girl I was talking to (Kylie Weaver) said, "Oh, that is so mean! How could they put little unborn babies in the food?!" (Feces = Fetus). Anyway, she was being dead serious.

12. I’m really good at taking tests for which I’ve had time to prepare.

13. I used to write letters addressed to "My Children Who Will Never Be Born."

14. I’ve never been out of the country.

15. I like the idea of ghost towns.

16. I’m learning how to be a cold-hearted snake when it comes to people who cross me.

17. I just turned the thermostat up to 90º because I’m freezing.

18. Anytime I drop an F-Bomb, people act shocked and amazed. I guess I don’t say it aloud as much as I do in my head.

19. Three weeks from today, I shall become a Missus.

20. I am exactly the same age as Katie Holmes. (D.O.B. 12/18/1978)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home