Jennifer Logan Anti-Pro

2/10/2006

Lists of 4, or "Stuff You Could Live Without Knowing"

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Cashier at Burger King (1995-1996)
2. Cashier at a Texaco station (1997-1999)
3. Receptionist at a Mazda dealership (1997 for 3 months)
4. Quality Control & Assurance Assistant at a metal fabricating plant (1998-present)

Four Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Sister Act
2. Karate Kid
3. School of Rock
4. Adaptation

Four Places I’ve Lived:
1. Rose, OK
2. Norman, OK
3. Salina, OK
4. Pryor, OK

Four TV shows I love:
1. Arrested Development
2. Family Guy
3. Alias
4. Dawg the Bounty Hunter (yes, it's true)

Four places I’ve vacationed
1. Las Vegas
2. Seattle, WA
3. Denver, CO
4. Galveston, TX

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Med. rare steak with loaded baked potato
2. Caesar salad
3. Grilled shrimp
4. Alfredo chicken pizza

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo! mail
2. Oklahoma District Court Records (almost daily)
3. Overcompensating
4. Achewood

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At home in bed w/ husband
2. At the beach in Galveston in early March with the wind blowing slightly
3. Vegas (always)
4. In Greece among beautiful ruins

It's come to this, Internet.

Actually, I probably have some good stories to share, but I'll save them for another day.

Ta.

4 Comments:

Blogger Roy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Roy said...

I posted a comment, then deleted it. And now I'm posting it again. I'm neurotic like that.

I stole the Lists of 4 and put it on my blog!

Yes, I succumbed to the pressures of being on Myspace...I feel so dirty now.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Logan Anti-Pro said...

Myspace won't let me create an account so I can comment on your blog, Roy. It keeps saying I am "not eligible for a MySpace account." And then there's a message in parentheses that says "We do not accept members with biggo buck-teef."
What the hell? I don't even have bucked teeth. This is horse crap.

Anyway, Arrested Development was SO GREAT. I'm sure, like me, you blame THE MAN for its demise.

Also, isn't Overcompensating awesome?

5:26 PM  
Blogger Roy said...

That is friggin' weird. I know Myspace has been having problems lately. They've been sending out all sorts of "we're working on fixes" messages. Who knows what's up in this topsy turvy world.

The season finale of Arrested Development made me sad. I almost cried when Michael Bluth almost cried when he was giving the speech about the family finally being together.

I blame THE MAN for everything!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home