Jennifer Logan Anti-Pro

1/07/2006

Happy New Year


before01
Originally uploaded by jennlogan.

Our New Year's Eve party was a blast. The joining hotel rooms were a great idea. More people showed up than we had anticipated, which I thought made it more exciting.

The hotel manager only called our room once during the entire night, but he seemed pretty understanding. "I know it's New Year's Eve and all, but we can hear you from the front desk."

I believe all the ladies and gentlemen who were still in the room at midnight got a great New Year's kiss (except maybe Jamie, who you'll read about below).

The next day AJ had a pretty harsh hangover. I, thankfully, did not. Skipping on the mass amounts of champagne helped a lot.

We were surrounded by great friends and filled with lots of beer and booze. I think that's how every New Year's should be.

(All photos were taken by either Ken or Kathy, or by someone else with Kathy's camera).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home