Jennifer Logan Anti-Pro

12/06/2006

The Final Year

This poor Christmas tree has had it. I've used it for about seven years now, and one year in there somewhere my mom used it at her house and put tinsel all over it. So, this is the old gal's final season. I screwed up and put colored lights on with our blue & silver ornaments this time (usually we use white lights). By the time I realized my error, I was not in a festive enough mood to take the lights back off and start again. I let the kids put all the ornaments on it.

It will do, I suppose.

Overhead lights on:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lights out:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

With Children (and Sevin attempting to decapitate himself with a plastic samurai sword):

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home